“Non profits” are welcome to set up informational tables with literature and/or promotional materials for upcoming events that you would like to share with the community.
Rules for Participation:
1. Each non-profit may only participate 2 times during the Farmers Market Season. We are happy to try to coordinate the day of their choosing depending on availability, per season.
2. The locations for set-up will be chosen by Market Management.
3. The non-profit must schedule at least 1 month in advance. Please indicate preferred dates on the application. No more than a combination of two non-profit and community outreach organizations will be invited to participate each week.
4. No actual products or merchandise may be sold. Items that compete with Market vendors are NOT permitted (food, produce, jewelry, crafts). Organizations out of compliance with general Market guidelines will be asked to leave.
5. The non-profit must supply their own canopy (no larger than 10×10) or umbrella, table, and chair. All canopies and umbrellas must be weighted following guidelines and policies set for safety for all Vendors. (click here to read more about canopy weights on page. We do not provide equipment. Bring all necessary materials, including a table and canopy.
A canopy is not required. If a canopy is used, we require a 40 lb. weights on each corner.
7. Contact the Market Manager with any cancellations so space may be allotted to another organization.
Contact the Everett Farmers Market manager to reserve a time and space at firstname.lastname@example.org. Print and fill out an application once you have been approved. click here for application