Farm fresh eggs from baker’s acres are the star of the show here. Avocado, you are lovely, but you are just a supporting actor here!
- 1 sliced hearty toasted bread of your choice
- ½ ripe avocado, mashed
- 1?2 cup assorted greens: I used microgreens, celery leaves, chervil, dill and chives.
- 2-3 thinly sliced radishes
- 2-3 pieces of thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 boiled egg, sliced
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper, to taste
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Smear mashed avocado onto toast. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lime.
- Top with greens, radishes and cucumber and then sliced egg.
- Sprinkle again with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lime.
- Light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- This simple recipe can be used with a variety of toasts and veggies. Your imagination is to creating a simple and beautiful toastie
Dana Daniel chef/owner/caterer at Dana’s Recipe and Catering & Community Meals Manager for HopeWorks Social Enterprises www.hopeworks.org. Excited to be a part of HopeWorks Station 2 Opening in Fall 2019